The purpose of the Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers Association Scholarship is to help our Hudson Valley youth further their education with a preference to those pursuing a field of study related to agriculture, although any major may be considered. Only studies at undergraduate, fully accredited two or four-year colleges, universities or technical schools are acceptable.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE AWARD? Read complete 2015 Application (pfd download)
Applications must be RECEIVED by March 21, 2016
- Applicants must use official application form available on website
- Only complete application forms will be considered
- Send applications to the address listed below:
Dutchess Co. Sheep & Wool Growers Association
P.O. Box 415, Red Hook, N.Y. 12571
INTERVIEW DATE IS TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 8, 2016
- Interviews will be held at the DCSWGA Office on Route 9 in Red Hook, NY
- All Applicants must attend the interview to be considered – no exceptions.
If you have any questions please contact Heidi Simmons at 845-756-2073